I really liked the Lululemon Dignity Halter!
However, if I was comparing it to the old Lululemon Hip Halter - the Lululemon Hip Halter wins hands down!
A couple of dislikes for this tank:
1. The tank is a little too long for my liking
2. The tie straps are also too long and get in the way during many yoga positions (but I was told they can be worn different ways)
3. The back straps are difficult to adjust after putting on the garment.
4. Not very flattering on the bust (mind you I need a lot of help in that department)
5. Needed more side bust coverage.
Some likes for this tank:
1. Very sexy and can be worn for night out
2. Perfect amount of support
3. Lovely detail (front -bust area and back straps)
4. The open back is great for those hot yoga classes5. Because this is a tie strap - it doesn't pull on the neck like the Lululemon Hip Halter - no neck pain!
6. Fits true to size
Description per tag:
- Moderate support and low coverage halter for that barely there feeling through class
- Made with 4-way stretch luon® light - breathable, soft, coverage
- Long length semi fitted tank
- Open back keeps you cool and free to move
- Adjustable neck strap so you can adjust the tank to fit you
- Mesh shelf bra comes with removable cups
- Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
Surge (pictured - size 4) and Dewberry
I have the Lululemon Dignity Halter available in size 4 in Surge color in my Ebay store
For other colors and sizes visit the Lululemon store