- 1 Cup Frozen Organic Triple Berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop Unflavored Kaizen Natural Whey Powder (or any other brand on hand)
- 1 Tsp Bee Pollen
- 1 Tsp Organic Honey (optional)
- 1 Tsp Flax Seed Powder (optional)
Blend all ingredients and enjoy - if you find this a bit thick, then add more milk or ice. The first batch I made, I didn't add honey and I found it a bit tart so it is up to you how you like your smoothies. This is one is one of my favorites!