- Look for the wording to be different
- Check for spelling errors - usually there are plenty
- Most of these pages are written in broken English - most of these sites are from China.
- The pictures are not uniform - some are copies from the Lululemon site, others are on mannequins.
- Price - if that is not a clue, I don't know what is. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. There is a reason for this saying.
- Before shopping at any of these sites look for the above if you are still not sure send them a message and wait for a reply. Usually, the replies begin with "My Dear" , "Dear", "My Dearest", "My Darling" and broken English throughout the message.
Frankly, I find it irritating that these sites try so hard to copy-cat Lululemon's site but don't try hard enough to hide their flaws.
|A poor copy of the Lululemon interface|
|Trying to copy the Lululemon site|
|Most of those colors were never made by Lululemon|
|Page littered with spelling errors|
|Broken English and misspelled words including "lulumon"|
Refer to my many other posts of this subject to read about other sites - some have shut down and some are still operating. Buyer beware.
Let me know if you come across another site.